Bauer Vapor X:60 Skate
Released April, 2009
The Pros:Comfortable build molds itself to the shape of the foot. Excellent energy transfer, helps you skate faster. Hugs the foot tightly, no blisters.
The Cons:Can feel somewhat restrictive and claustrophobic.
The Bauer Vapor X:60 hockey skate is a premium skate, the flagship offering in Bauer's Vapor line. Bauer promotes the X:60 as the ultimate in high-speed performance. Like all the skates in the Vapor line, the X:60 has a thermoformed upper with an X-Rib pattern.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The X:60's upper has been designed to be ultra light. The form-fit two-piece tongue is abrasion-resistant and is protected by a high density metatarsal guard. This means the front of your feet are protected from pucks and sticks. Unlike any skate in the Vapor line, the X:60 has a Hydra-Max inner liner that provides the ultimate protection against moisture inside your skates. The superfit footbeds provide additional moisture management, as well as heel support and comfort pads. Also unlike any other skate in the Vapor line, the X:60 has a full carbon composite outer that will protect your feet as well as facilitate high skating speeds. There are size options available for the Bauer Vapor X:60 hockey skate.
- Size options
- Full carbon composite outer
- TUUK Lightspeed 2 blade holders
- TUUK Lightspeed 2 stainless steel blade runners
- Ultra-light upper w/ thermoformed X-Rib pattern
- Hydra-Max inner liner
- Superfit footbed w/ moisture management, heel support and comfort pad
- Lightweight dual density foam ankle pads
- Form-fit 2-piece abrasion-resistant tongue w/ high density metatarsal guard
- Senior - 6-12 full and half, D/EE widths
- Junior - 1-5.5 full and half, D/EE widths
- Youth - 8, 9, 10-13.5 full and half, D/EE widths
User Reviews (2)
comfortable build molds itself to the shape of the foot
excellent energy transfer, helps you skate faster
hugs the foot tightly, no blisters
dry out quickly, handle moisture efficiently
strong support at the heel and ankle
durable enough to take a fair amount of abuse without even showing scratches
can feel somewhat restrictive and claustrophobic
You may also like...