CCM U+ Octolight Stick
Released November, 2010
The Pros:Nice, low kick-point. Available in both grip and non-grip. Incredibly light.
The Cons:Some may not like the feel of the 8-sided part of the stick.
The CCM U+ Octolight Stick is an upper mid-cost offering. The blade of this stick is advance compression molded, with a foam core and carbon bridge. This design allows for soft, precise handling while at the same time providing stiffness for powerful shots.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This stick has a carbon shaft geared toward strength and durability. This stick differs from the slightly lower cost U+ Pro Stick model in that it weighs five grams less, has Nano composite reinforcement in its shaft for added durability, as well as an 8-sided taper and low kick point (which makes for quick unloading of the puck with less effort). The CCM U+ Octolight Stick has flex/curve options.
- Weight: 450 grams
- Hollow point system energy transfer shaft
- 100% ultra low aerial unidirectional super lightweight carbon fiber shaft
- 360 degree interlaced fully woven wrap balance
- Traditional geometry
- Spray grip
- 24" 8-sided taper w/ low kick point
- Advance compression molded blade w/ foam core and carbon bridge
- 100% pre-preg blade
- Color: Blue/Black
- STIFF 100 60" OVI- LEC- TAV
- REG 85 60" OVI-LEC-TAV-THO
- MED 75 58" OVI-LEC-TAV
- LIGHT 65 57" OVI-TAV (Grip only)
- JUNIOR 50" OVI-LEC-TAV (Grip only)
- YOUTH 35 46" OVI
User Reviews (1)
Available in both grip and non-grip
The grip is not overly "sticky"
Some may not like the feel of the 8-sided part of the stick
You may also like...