Easton Stealth S12 Composite
Released April, 2010
The Pros:Molded anatomical ankle shape- Don't have to worry about your heel moving. Incredibly lightweight blade.
The Easton Stealth S12 Composite hockey skates are an upper mid-level offering. Easton promotes the S12 Composite hockey skates as offering lots of lateral flex in the upper ankle, which helps when you are making quick moves from side to side.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Coil Technology boot form, designed to offer lots of foot response, is a texalium-glass composite, and is equipped with Dryflow, which keeps moisture from permeating your feet. The Bio-Dri microfiber liner and footbed also help with keeping your feet dry. The Stealth Padlock feature of the Stealth S12 Composite is a molded anatomical ankle shape that locks down the heel. There are size options available for the Easton Stealth S12 Composite hockey skates.
- Size options
- Lightweight Parabolic stainless steel runner
- Composite design w/ lateral flex
- Coil Technology boot form w/ Dryflow
- Stealth Padlock
- White felt tongue
- Bio-Dri liner and footbed
- InTS Integrated Tendon Structure
- Forward Flex design (on junior models)
- Abrasion guard on high wear areas
- Composite toecap w/ rubber guard
- Senior - 6-12.5 (full and half), R/W widths
- Junior - 1-5.5 (full and half), R/W widths
User Reviews (1)
Molded anatomical ankle shape- Don't have to worry about your heel moving
Incredibly lightweight blade
You may also like...