Easton Stealth S15
Released November, 2010
The Pros:Kevlar wrap decreases unwanted vibration. Does not feel too blade heavy.
The Cons:Expensive. The grip can wear kind of quickly.
The Easton Stealth S15 is an upper mid-cost composite hockey stick. The Kevlar-wrapped shaft of this stick offers improved feel and impact protection. The ultra thin taper and elliptical profile of this stick help with torsional control, a design that promotes shot accuracy.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The blade of this stick is forged with the Micro-Bladder blade process, which is geared toward energy transfer. The blade's Micro-Rib construction helps with a quick release and shot accuracy. This stick is a step up from the lower cost S13 in that it has a larger array of blade and flex options. There are model variations for the Easton Stealth S15, which vary in price.
- Model variations
- Blade Patterns: 01 Iginla, 02 Sakic, 05 Drury (not available on junior or intermediate models), 08 Heatley, 12 Zetterberg (not available on junior model), 15 Getzlaf (not available on junior or intermediate models)
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Ultra thin taper
- Elliptical profile
- Composite construction
- Kevlar-wrapped shaft
- Micro-Rib blade construction
- Micro-Bladder blade process
- Junior - $119.99, 50 flex
- Junior Grip - $129.99, 50 flex
- Intermediate - $154.99, 65 flex
- Intermediate Grip - $174.99, 65 flex
- Senior - $169.99, choice of 85/100/110 flex
- Senior Grip - $179.99, choice of 85/100/110 flex
User Reviews (1)
Kevlar wrap decreases unwanted vibration
Does not feel too blade heavy
The grip can wear kind of quickly
You may also like...