Easton Synergy SE6
Released November, 2010
The Pros:Smooth and easy to grip. Offers many different colors and model variations. Visually appealing silver finish.
The Cons:The blade is not as strong as some of the competition. Lacks durability.
The Easton Synergy SE6 is a low cost composite hockey stick. Easton promotes this stick as having the same geometry and design as the Synergys used by pro hockey players. The Synergy SE6 is constructed of Synergy composite, which is geared toward smooth energy transfer.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The shaft of this stick is Pro Radius-designed, which gives the stick a precise feel. The blade of the Synergy SE6 is made to be forgiving, with an easy puck handling and passing feel. This stick differs from the lower cost Synergy SE2 model in that it has a ribbed blade design, which helps to make shots more accurate. There are model variations, as well as color options, for the Easton Synergy SE6 composite hockey stick.
- Model variations
- Color options
- Blade options
- Color options
- Pro Radius shaft design
- Forgiving blade
- Low kick-point
- Ribbed blade
- Composite design
- Synergy construction
- Junior - $79.99, 50 Flex, Iginla/Sakic blade options
- Intermediate - $84.99, 65 Flex, Iginla/Sakic/Zetterberg blade options
- Senior - $89.99, choice of 85/100/110 Flex, Iginla/Sakic/Getzlaf/Zetterberg blade options
- Junior Grip - $89.99, 50 Flex, Iginla/Sakic blade options
- Intermediate Grip - $94.99, 65 Flex, Iginla/Sakic/Zetterberg blade options
- Senior Grip - $99.99, choice of 85/100/110 Flex, Iginla/Sakic/Getzlaf/Zetterberg blade options
User Reviews (1)
Offers many different colors and model variations
Visually appealing silver finish
The blade is not as strong as some of the competition
You may also like...